Monday, September 8, 2008

Nesting

"The nesting instinct is the name given to the distinctive urge to clean, tidy, and organize that occurs during pregnancy."









So can you "nest" without being pregnant? I'm starting to think so...what else could have made me spend hours on my weekend doing this?!?!

I started to wonder if maybe I was loosing my mind. What other explanation is there for cleaning the sliding glass door track with a toothbrush...inside and out???

I wonder if Joseph is thinking he died and went to heaven....intense cleaning without the hugely pregnant wife.



Note to husband....
Don't get to used to it...I'm claiming temporary insanity!

2 comments:

Logan and Amy said...

Wow, what a beautiful house. Can you come scrub my sliding glass door track inside and out?
Amy

Laura said...

wow, I'm impressed! Good for you, now go rest!