Tuesday, September 16, 2008

7 years ago today....


A letter to my husband....
7 years ago today we sealed our lives together with a kiss. That day was one of the happiest days of my life. Here we are 7 years later and I still love to think about that day in September. Our lives have have maneuvered through the twist and turns of finishing school, first home, and kids. And through it all I wouln't have wanted to "ride that ride" with anyone but you. It hasn't always been easy, or maybe better said, I haven't always been easy, but your willingness to listen, being open to change, and supporting "me" and "us" through it all makes me love you more each day. You are the most wonderful man, husband and father. I want you to know how much I love you! And I can't wait to see where our next 7 years takes us.
All my love,
your wife forever...

4 comments:

Logan and Amy said...

How sweet! I didn't hear the song though. Do I have to click on something?

Logan and Amy said...

Never mind! I refreshed your blog site and the song started playing. It is beautiful.
Amy

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary, I hope you're doing something fun tonight! Great letter and I love the pic and music!

Mom said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!
Great picture...nothing warms the heart more than two people so in love. :)