Friday, September 5, 2008

ANTS!!

OMG!!! I HATE ANTS! Why can't they just die?!?!?!? I swear they must be SUPER ANTS because no spray will kill them. But maybe, just maybe I have found the kriptonite for the SUPER ANTS. They seem to love it, now to just wait and see if they DIE! DIE ANTS DIE!
Ok, maybe I have to much time on my hands...I need a hobby...

By the way these photos were taken 10 min after I put the bait down, now do you see why they make me crazy?!?!?!?


Hey Jen got the heebee jeebee's yet?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura said...

what is the picture of? I can't tell...

Kristal said...

Hey laura,

The pic is of the ant bait traps I put in Brooklynns room. I've added 2 more for a total of 4 and all of them are overflowing, hopefully they are eating their dinner of death! Ewww

Kristal

Logan and Amy said...

How gross! I hope this bait trap works for you. Doesn't it seem like there are more ants then all the people in the world just in your house alone?
Amy

Laura said...

are the ants gone?