Monday, January 25, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Well with Joseph working out of town, I have been thinking about what to do while he's gone. I am a night owl by nature, but Joseph prefers me to relax with him in the evenings. So I have realized how much I can get done in an evening and how motivated I become when the sun goes down. While I am "unable" to do much, I came up with a list so I am prepared for when i'm back up and running. So here it is....in no particular order of importance....
- Clean out and organize garage
- Change over my files for 2010
- Clean out my bathroom sink cabinets
- Purge retirement files
- Make CPA appointment
- Revisit old cleaning schedule
- Make piano lesson appointment for Brooklynn
- Email my Dad and Rachel
- Install deadbolt on garage door
- Get a bench and coat hooks for "mud room space in Garage"
- Take the huge pile of "stuff" to thrift store
- Clean up all the "paper clutter" in my office and the kitchen
- Create a more organized system for my "paper clutter"
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
I will translate for everyone...
How are you Santa? I am good. Is it ok if I can see Rudolph?
I would like pop the pig and zero gravity laser.
Love Tyler Lawrence
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
When we moved to this house we chose this lamp as the theme of Tyler's room. I couldn't figure out what to do with this large wall so I asked Joe to paint something. So he painted the "scene" from Tyler's lampshade free hand. He is so talented! It came out great, and Tyler loves it!
Click on the picture to enlarge it