Friday, February 6, 2009

Superbowl



Well we had our first Superbowl party last weekend. We had 6 couples and 13 children! I was a little nervous about how to keep 13 kids entertained for 5 hours but I have to say it was easy! I can't take all the credit though, with the wonderful weather that day all the kids wanted to do was play outside! Yea for Sunshine!!! We had a great time seeing all of our friends and stuffing ourselves until we (or atleast me) burst. I hope to be able to get together with everyone again soon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Logan and Amy said...

You guys are great hostesses! Wish we could of come but Logan was so excited about watching it on his new T.V. and sit in his new recliner. Your house is always fun to be at :)
Amy

Kristal said...

That Logan what a party pooper!! Just kidding, thanks for the compliment!

heather said...

we had a great time and are looking forward to next year! :)