Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Wii

Well along with a million other people this christmas I got a Wii. I am not a video game player. I cannot understand the fun in playing first person shooter games for hours on end, or playing Super Mario. Maybe it's just that I am NOT cordinated enough to push all the buttons at the right time or fast enough. So the Wii was right up my alley....all I have to do is "act" like I am really doing it and magicly it happens! Woo Hoo!

Also in my mommy mind, I figured that if the kids could play it too, then I probably would have a good chance of playing it more often. And call it family time. Double Bonus!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Logan and Amy said...

I am glad you finally got a Wii. I love it and so does my kids. It is a fun family activity. And the nice thing is that your not a couch potato when you play the Wii. It is active and keeps you moving.
Amy

Laura said...

It's so much fun huh? Glad you guys are enjoying it! We should have a wii tournament.